Tuesday 22 March 2011

inspired by...


Spring is here! Finally! Not only officially but it is starting to feel it in the air! I don’t know how about you but I can't tell you how much I love this time of year! It’s sooo nice!

Another super nice thing… ! I’m very honoured to be this week’s inspiration for super talented Jill Foster over at “Inspired by...” blog. Jill is featuring some of my cards as well as her take on them. Be sure to take a peek at her BLOG full of amazing creations!

Today’s card is inspired by Jill and this cheerful card and it is my humble way to say thank you Jill for having me this week! :)

Today is something to celebrate
Today is something to celebrate

All stamps used here come from ‘Celebrate Today’ set by My Cute Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by and happy spring everyone!
Aga

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the distressed edges and the rainbow of flowers. Congrats on being the muse on Jill's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...these are so beautiful...love all those wonderful cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These colors on your flowers simply radiate, really beautiful job - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are just too sweet! I couldn't love this card more! So bright and cheery! Thanks for making me SMILE! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers, Aga! It's been a fun couple of days, seeing your beautiful work on Jill's blog! Looking so forward to the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous :)...The colours look so bright and wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy spring Aga! Love your card, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've really enjoyed being introduced to your beautiful cards at Jill's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came across your blog after seeing your beautiful cards on Inspired By. What gorgeous creations. I am becoming a follower. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are always so beautiful. So happy to have come across them at Jill's site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bright and vibrant flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those bright flowers! Spring really might be on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Piekna i taka prosta! Wspaniale pokolorowane kwiatki! I Twoj tydzien na blogu Jill po prostu genialny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aj! Wlasnie zauwazylam, ze bylam zalogowana pod innym adresem... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I love the bold colors and the simple, but striking design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aga - Jill's interpretations of your work brought me here. You are amazingly talented!

    I'd love to receive your new posts via email if you'd ever consider adding that option.

    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
    d

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!