Tuesday 20 December 2011

Popcorn garland

This my second post today, so please scroll down to see my card for Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks!


Hi there! Have you ever made homemade popcorn garland? I remember making them when I was a kid and I might try make one this year again! I especially love these made with cranberries interspersed. And how about a popcorn garland card?

Merry Christmas


I created this with a little popcorn stamp from Watchin' T.V. set by Sweet Stamp shop.  The cranberries are made with hole punch and covered with glossy accents.
Here’s the set I used:



Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check back tomorrow for a fab giveway that you won't want to miss! Have a wonderful day!
Aga

9 comments:

  1. Aga, This is absolutely darling! Love, love, love the garland! And your are patient to adhere all the individual pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Aga! Love the gorgeous splash of red in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING---LOOOOVE your creative take on these images---YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is genius, Aga! So simple and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the little popcorn garland is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun Aga! I love the popcorn garland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. Simple and fun! -deegeescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!