Thursday 31 January 2013

Feather love

Hi there! Just popping in here to share some projects I made recently using Jane’s Doodles stamps. The first one is a card. I used a heart stamp from “Sweet Heart” set to create this background pattern, the sentiment is from “Big Sentiments” stamp set:

thanks a bunch

The second is a gift box. This time I created a stamped patterned paper using a leaf stamp from the “Mother's Flowers” set. This cute sentiment is from “Sweet Heart” stamp set. I also decided to add a feather that I had left over from the previous card - I just {heart} them lately! They are simply cut out from a water coloured paper:

i♥u
i♥u

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Aga

12 comments:

  1. Zakochałam się w tych stemplach!
    Spróbuję je dostać w Polsce ale podejrzewam że to nierealne :(
    Cudna kartka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your bold, graphic style Aga! Hope that you are feeling OK these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you post Aga - I've missed it!! Your little gift box is so cool, but that card - *that card* - wow, seriously amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so stunning Aga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design on the card is just perfect - the colors, the b/w and then the light feathers. The sentiment broken up into the two parts/textures. I adore your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just LOVE that repeated heart background on your card, Aga! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Aga! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see a lovely, trendy Aga project pop up in my Google Reader :)
    Über cool work with the feathers!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Podziwiam Cie za cierpliwosc w wycinaniu tych piorek! Choc znajac Twoje upodobanie do papieru w roznych ksztaltach, nic mnie nie powinno dziwic! :) Piekne projekty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such an incredible style, Aga! Adore these feathers, and your first card is so bold and graphic. Love how you added the stars around the focal point, but in the same color as the background (except the tiny green one). So amazingly designed!! I came here from Laura's blog post today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful background and I love your feathers on both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Aga! That card is truly stunning and amazing! How I love those paper feathers! And the package is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!