Monday 28 July 2014

Studio Calico August Reveal

Hi everyone! It's reveal time at Studio Calico! All new kits and add-ons were already available during an exclusive pre-sale for subscribers only and they are now available to everyone for purchase in the Studio Calico store! Be aware that they often sell out quickly, so get yours today to avoid disappointment!

Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Sandlot main card kit and add-ons.

I so love the patterned papers from this month’s main card kit. For my first card, I use the pp as my background and also added some numbers that are fussy cut from another patterned paper:

25

For the second card I used some scraps of paper along with sentiment stamps from the sta
mp set that comes with the kit:

you're so...

The next card is made with the Squints add on kit. I used here a gorgeous floral stamp set that comes with the kit and some patterned paper. I also added a piece of watercoloured background to finish it off:

thank you

My last card is also created with this a gorgeous floral stamp set and for my background I used one of my favourite papers from the main kit:

thinking of you

I had so much fun playing with this month's kit and I hope you feel inspired to check out these new products! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

3 comments:

  1. WOW! All are beautiful!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I love everything you do! Love your signature... I could recognize your cards (and photos) anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your works is beyond words!!! LOVEEEE it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!